Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Get ready...get set...wait for it...

Hey all, I'm just testing out this new fangled blog thing that my work-buddy Russell showed me. I wish I could call it something different since the word "blog" bothers me, but alas. I'm not really sure yet what I'll use this site for or who on earth would want to read it, but it's here all the same so enjoy!

For those of you who don't know me (and if you don't know me, what are you doing here??) here's a photo of me from a trip I took to Mendocino with my mom and sister.



And now for a random insight into my life outside of work: I recently transferred my compost pile out to the garden. Here are the baby plants that are now reaping the bounty of my homemade dirt.



I also planted some corn and squash which is just starting to sprout, along with the hundreds of tomato seeds that were in the compost. Don't worry, I'll keep you posted on their progress. Oh yes. I will. (evil cackle)

5 Comments:

At 8:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blogtastic!! You should put your writings on here, too. And your Gozer picture. And Molly pictures! And because I want to be just like you when I grow up, I'm going to go make one, too! Yay!

P.S. I took that picture of Karen, everyone! Isn't she a sexpot?

 
At 8:45 AM, Blogger Russell said...

Whoa, a sexpot. I never thought about it that way. Wow.

But, check out that garden. That looks like fantastic compost. I am quite jealous.

Glad you could get the blog started on such short notice. It's a whole lotta fun. Now that it's started, it's real quick to add content.

Nice work!

 
At 2:09 PM, Blogger Chang Kim said...

I don't know you, but you were linked off of Russell's blog as Martha Stewart's Weblog, so I had to click. And since I got Russ started with blogging, and he got you started, then by transitive property of cause and effect, I got you started. :) Happy blogging!

 
At 3:29 PM, Blogger Ferg said...

Thanks for showing me the light! Russell hasn't gotten anything accomplished at work ever since the blog took over his life, and I'm slipping to the dark side as well. Don't expect to have the new DirecTV satellite finished anytime soon.

 
At 8:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does your mother know you're posting provocative pictures of yourself online? Guess I do now.

Congrats on relearning HTML and whatever other sets of mysterious initials you kids do these days.

I always knew you could blog if you just prayed real hard every night.

love, mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home