Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Denver Bound

I'm all packed and ready for my trip out to Denver this weekend. Off to the land where they call it 'pop' instead of 'soda' and the liquor stores are closed on Sunday. I'm excited for several reasons:
* Colorado is beautiful this time of year
* I get to see my mom's new house for the first time
* Afternoon thunderstorms
* I haven't been on a vacation in 8 months
* Most importantly, I get to see my mom and sister!!!
Mom and Christine

That's right, I'll be reunited with my two best girlfriends in the whole world for a fun-filled weekend (yes I said fun Russell, and you might even agree with me on the terms of said 'fun'). I anticipate a trip to the Denver Mint, whitewater rafting, possibly punting on the South Platte, and a nice hike and picnic in the Rockies. I'll take lots of pictures to share with y'all when I get back. Butch, be sure to get my drawings released on Friday. Thanks kid.

1 Comments:

At 10:00 AM, Blogger Russell said...

Have a great trip! With all 5 of those reasons for it being a great trip, you would think it would need to be more than just a 3 day weekend.

Just make sure you get right back to work on Monday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home