Thursday, June 09, 2005

One more day 'til my man comes home


Having your spouse away on business provides a wonderful opportunity to do things you might not do on a normal weeknight, like spend hours re-learning html coding for your new blog. My hubby Steve has been gallivanting around Toronto and Denver for the past week, but he's coming home tomorrow! In honor of his return I've decided to post what is probably the most disturbing picture of him ever.

Luckily in the meantime I've got Brian and Kara, great friends who feed me and look after me when I'm solo. And get this! They're gonna have a kid! Little does this zygote know what it's in for.

Kara

Poor Kara is suffering from morning (all day) sickness. She still has another five weeks to go until she hits the second trimester, which apparently is "the most awesome trimester ever". We'll be checking in with Kara periodically to status her glow.

3 Comments:

At 9:05 AM, Blogger CK said...

That picture of Steve is SCARY and FRIGHTENING and WRONG!

Kara, however, looks lovely in blue. Give her many hoots and hosannas from me for her baby zygote!

 
At 9:32 AM, Blogger Russell said...

It looks like Steve-o is ready for battle. Nothing is more intimidating than a giant candy cane. Nice.

Great mystery link of the day. Mushroom-mushroom. Snake!

 
At 11:51 AM, Blogger CK said...

Diamonds, squiggles, ovals, stripes, solid, hollow, purple, red, green, one, two, three.....

I'm addicted!! Give me more!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home