Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Fergie Trivia

I apologize, I know it's been some time since my last post. Even though much has happened since my tennis excursion, I haven't had the gumption to put pen to paper (so to speak). Instead I will delight you with a piece of Fergie trivia.

TV in the fireplace

I keep my television in the fireplace. Yes, it's true. I get the assortment of odd stares when people come to visit, but I have to say that I think the fireplace is the best place for my television. For one, I live near the beach and it never gets cold enough to necessitate lighting fires in the winter. Additionally my television is about as far from flat as you can get, so the huge cavity fits nicely in the fireplace nook. We even bought a little swivel base to spruce up the arrangement. We tried other areas of the room but this was truly the most ergonomic and spatially economic solution. So there you have it! Until next time, my friends.

1 Comments:

At 8:26 AM, Blogger Russell said...

You should really get the swivel stand that pulls out, too. Just like in the hotels!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home