Friday, August 19, 2011

Nom nom

Witness a summer rite of passage.

Ok guys here we go!
IMG_5180

Spiral is my favorite flavor.
IMG_5179

Zomg this is getting intense.
IMG_5186

I can feeeeel purple!
IMG_5192

Phew, I need a breather.
IMG_5195

Mama I think you forgot to take out all the bones.
IMG_5196

For my first popsicle, I think I'm doing a pretty darn good job.
IMG_5198

Yep, I'm a rock star!
IMG_5202

"You talkin' to me?!"
IMG_5203

Back off she-devil!
IMG_5206

I sense the end is near.
IMG_5211

There's a few more drops of melted fudge, I can get them!
IMG_5214

Hot damn guys that was awesome.
nom

(No word yet on an encore performance, we're still recovering)

4 Comments:

At 10:35 AM, Blogger Christine said...

That is indeed super-cute and the fudgsicle looks yummy. But I prefer to look at the pictures backward and watch Holly get progressively cleaner. :)

 
At 12:20 PM, Blogger Ferg said...

Haha, aren't you excited to get this hand-me-down onesie someday?

 
At 4:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelsi wants Baby Holly to share!

 
At 7:25 PM, Blogger Courtney K. Baker said...

Too cute!!! Love the one where she is looking tentatively to the side....as if her mommy would really take the Popsicle....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home